Monday, August 17, 2009

She's so HIP!

This is a long overdue tribute to my one and only wombmate, Lindsey. She had done a couple posts about how awesome I am. I have done zero. Honestly, she's not that funny. Haha, just kidding. She's SO funny it's taken me this long to truncate it into a post. She and I have shared a lot of things. Things like clothes, food, already chewed gum, bedrooms, and a completely inappropriate sense of humor (as she has mentioned, but needs mentioning again).

One thing, however, that we don't share is an awesome pose. The look-left-and-put-your-hand-on-your-hip-with-an-extra-touch-of-sass pose. This pose has been invented and perfected by Lindsey. Naomi and Tyra don't have shit on this pose. It's untouchable. In fact, I was hesitant about sharing information about this pose because it is killer. Deadly, in fact. If you imitate it, you will die.

Moving on. I've created a collage of this pose. I had 17 pictures on my computer of her in this pose. No lie. She's serious about looking good. I chose 5 of the best examples of the pose -- in one of them, you get a glimpse of what Lindsey will look like pregnant and sassy. It's scary, go call your Mommy now.


I love you, Baby B!

3 comments:

cody+sara said...

HA! That's comedy... I'm going to try it now. ;) Just kiddin' - I still want to live.
xo

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

love it... so linds!

Partyof9 said...

Kinda random but...

What is it with our family and fraternal twins?! Ya know?

Your mama: fraternal twin girl's
Amber: Fraternal twin boy's
Me: Fraternal twins girl/boy

I was posted over at Linds blog and said that I hoped Lunden and Brennen learn to appreciate one another as you both do.

Love ya!