It's officially getting "cold", and I couldn't be happier. I love Winter. I love Fall & Winter & Spring. I grew a greater appreciation for fun Summer activities this year, but I definitely don't like being hot and sweaty.
Honestly, I have nothing interesting to write about. I don't have any funny stories or anecdotes to share. I'm going on 4 weeks of dealing with the cold from hell & various side effects it & medicine to treat it have brought. For that reason, life has been boring because I haven't done much.
This is almost so boring that I'm tempted to not hit the "publish post" button. I'm almost too bored to continue typing it. BUT... I like torturing people, so I'm going to hit the "publish post" button now so all you blog stalkers don't have to continue reading the yucky poo story.
1 comment:
I will comment on your post cause I posted something like this a few days ago. lol
Besides, I hate posts that don't get comments ( like mine). I guess my life isn't interesting enough to get as many looks and comments. ;)
PS. I love the cold too! It's all windy here today and the leaves are falling everywhere, love it!
XOXO
Post a Comment