
My dear sweet Mary Ann turned 4 on Wednesday, and though this is belated I must recognize it! Happy Birthday beautiful girl! I am so stinking proud of you, and I can't believe how much you've grown. I mean I can believe it, but it just makes me all happy thinking about how far we've both come. It's been an absolute honor to walk this path with you by my side. I am so grateful for your friendship and sisterhood, and I'm sorry for having to post this ridiculous picture. Actually I'm not because if I was really sorry I wouldn't post it. I love this picture because it's US. Me and my #1. You and your #2 -- ok the pig is DEAD, can I get bumped up please!? I love you Larry Dan!!!
1 comment:
Yeah!!!! Thanks soooo much for the blog shout out! I hope you are having a fun Utah Christmas.... I love you! and am so glad you are a part of my life.
Post a Comment