Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's my FRIDAY.

Dear TWIN... you should blow this picture up into massive proportions and gift it to me for Christmas... mmkthx. Moving on....

Ok, I have to do this to motivate myself. I'm so serious. I survived all my crafting at work today. That's about ALL I survived. Oh, and an apology for yesterday's blog. I get REALLY emotional when I get tired, and now I read and laugh. Seriously, I think laughing at myself is the best thing I've ever learned to do. So I still mean 99% of what I said, just in a way less dramatic fashion...

I am so distracted. I was going to start talking about my apartment... I'm already unmotivated to finish that train of thought. And now another one starts. Grey's was a freaking re-run tonight! THEY NEED TO WARN ME when this happens because I was SO looking forward to vegging and getting my Grey's on. But alas, such disappointment followed by surprise of the missing new Private Practice episode from last night --- it's on tonight. So there was no new PP last night, and no new Grey's tonight, but a new PP on Grey's night. Like I need any help with the confusion people. For the love of Pete!

I was going to post my apartment pictures because I got asked again today via text message what the place looked like. And posting these pictures was supposed to motivate me to get it all pretty again, but I just received new motivation via email. And I have ADD really bad tonight, so it didn't take much. Chris just emailed me (and by just I mean hours ago) about hosting a girls' night, and I'm so stoked. She's going to make a vegan artichoke dip that seriously excites me. I love when she cooks and/or bakes for me because it always agrees with my stomach, and it's always delicious. Have I told you about the Strawberry Cake I got for my 3 years? Seriously... that cake was bananas... except it was Strawberry, but you get my point. SO FREAKING GOOD... and it didn't make me sick at all. Uh-may-zing. Back to girls' night... so excited. Last girls night at my apartment was when I got my cake after celebrating 3 years... and it was a blast. I love my girls. Seriously...

I'm half paying attention to Private Practice right now, but not much because it's being DVR'd, and since the invention of DVR my attention span has been less and less likely to maintain across a commercial break.

And on that note... the plot thickened, so now it's time to focus on the PP.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love that picture. I wish I didn't take up all the space though...then we could share it equally.

Rachel said...

You could artistically crop it. You're creative like that, damn it.