Ok, for real. I am living, breathing proof that the ears, nose, and throat are indeed connected. I love that I think I'm the only person with this quality, so just humor me. I've had this sinus infection thing going on since Thursday, and now my ear hurts. It's all on the left side. And as if having half your face + your ear hurt at the same time wasn't annoying enough, it's making my teeth hurt. One of my favorite soothing tricks is putting a moist (hate that word) washcloth in the microwave for 30 seconds and then laying it on your ear. I put a hand towel between the washcloth and my shoulder, so I don't get wet, but it's a beautiful thing nonetheless.
I'll just go ahead and state the obvious now -- yes it is 10:30 on a Saturday night, and yes I am home. I actually am fine with that, just making sure you all are. This was supposed to be a semi-intelligent blog update, but it's already failing.
Work is still work. We had a surprise visit by the health department a week ago, which stirred things up a little considering having 8 toddlers with 1 teacher is ILLEGAL. I'm not in trouble, I just don't know if I can say the thing about the center. I was nervous about going to work on Monday because the visit happened on Thursday, and I was told that my parents were all goign to get called and interviewed by the health department on Thursday and Friday. Only one parent said anythign about it on Monday, and that was all I heard. Thank you GOD for that one. Seriously.
And that's all I've got right now.
1 comment:
Don't feel guilty for staying home goof....we do it. It's nice to just relax occasionally - especially after working all week.
Post a Comment