- I only like Cheetos in small doses.
- Crunchy peanut butter is sick, but I will have a love affair with a jar of creamy peanut butter.
- Soy milk will never replace cow milk.
- I'm definitely more introverted than extroverted.
- My handwriting is ridiculously neat & legible, which I have discovered is less common than I thought.
- I will make any normal moment completely awkward at the drop of a hat.
- People watching is definitely one of my favorite hobbies, and I'm also not very smooth when I'm in my people watching mode.
- I'm still waiting for someone patient and brilliant to teach me Photoshop.
- Toes are freaking weird.
- I'm definitely more resilient than I ever thought I was. I will get back up, even if it takes a while.
- I have a really high tolerance for pain.
- There are some mornings where I wake up completely irritated that I have to actually shower and get ready.
- I'm really bad at calling people back, and I have a bunch of saved messages in my voicemail awaiting callbacks.
- I want to own a pastry shop some day.
- Black coffee is amazing on dreary mornings when my voice is raspy.
- Music never ceases to help me figure out my life.
- I'm not a bad artist like I thought.
- Learning to be obedient is kind of fun.
- I have no idea how to relate to boring people.
- I have really cool dreams, and I look forward to them most nights.
[kook-see-LISH-uhs] -adjective 1. very pleasing, delightful 2. arousing great merriment; extremely funny 3. exceptionally good or unusual; marvelous; superb
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Welcome to my learning curve.
For some reason I've spent a lot of time in the last few weeks reflecting on things I've learned. Most of these things have to do with me because I occupy my mind 99% of the time. Anyway, I've decided to share these little moments because to keep them to myself would be a damn shame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
And you forgot one, you're an amazing daughter. I love you! NY in 4 days!!
I love your freaking guts! Your posts are the BEST!
I LOVE this post!!! Oh how I wish I had known you better in my less than favorite phase of life...ie BHS ;) Congrats finishing the internship ps!
Hi, you don't know me and I know this is weird, but I came across your blog and I read it and you totally cracked me up! I think I read the entire thing! You are hi-frickin-larious, and have the best sarcastic sense of humor! I love it! Your family and friends are lucky to have someone to keep them entertained all the time... I think my favorite post was the polygamist on the treadmill. That's classic!
Anyway, thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment