
First of all... I had a blast in Utah. Really it was super relaxing, and I got to hang out with my Mom. It doesn't get any better than that. The above picture is of the Garage Majal, otherwise known as Mom & Larry's crib all lit up in it's Christmas light splendor. Highlights of the trip include watching Hairspray (the new one) a million times, getting a play-by-play of the Trolley Square shooting from Mom while we were AT Trolley Square, hitting up Fashion Place Mall for a little shopping at Nordstrom, and sneaking caramel apples. I had an awesome Christmas. Seriously, my parents are fabulous. I think my favorite gift would be my KitchenAid Stand Mixer. SERIOUSLY so excited to use it. I also got a ton of necessary kitchen gadgets that I needed as well. Mom, thank you!
So, I've been back since about 11p on New Year's Eve. I rang in the New Year by unpacking my suitcase. It really doesn't get better than that. My beloved Lydia is in town for her break, and we've been spending lots of time together because that's just how we roll. We have a new tradition that involves building a gingerbread house & decorating gingerbread people. I started off by trying to make a gingerbread version of Barack Obama. However, mid-decorating, I decided my gingerbread guy looked more like Enrique Iglasias, so he morphed into Enrique. Lyd made a super zombie. The house is amazing. And by amazing, I mean it almost leaves one speechless. My side is cute and organzied. Lydia's side looks amazing. And this time by amazing, I mean well amazing. I should really just shut up and start posting pictures!

This would be the finished house. It was kind of a crime scene.

Lyd & me being goofs. We have picture after picture like this.
3 comments:
Its the Garage-ma-hall...however you spell it. You should post the puppy pictures on your blog too. The whole world needs to know about Ripley. Mom's car looks like a minivan in that picture. LOVE YOU SIS
Still no puppy pictures on your blog and that's sad. I will have to get my fix from dailypuppy.com.
Hey... those gingerbread houses are bomb.... and yes I just used the adjective "bomb"
Post a Comment