Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Halloween-ish.



I now own really cool Halloween decorations. My mom went crazy at Illuminations on my behalf. They used to have a store on the Plaza, but I don't believe it's there anymore. Anyway, the most ADD part of it (and therefore, my favorite) would be the ghosts that CHANGE COLORS when you light them. They obviously have a heat-activated sensor thing that turns them on, but they're so freaking cool. I'm beginning to NOT be a fan of the black spanish moss, as it has gotten everywhere thanks to my feline friends. Boo on that, but yay for the rest.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You decoration whore! Ha ha just kidding. I think decorations are totally cute, but I don't decorate for any holiday. In fact, I don't really celebrate holidays. Not even Christmas. I participate as little as possible. But of course I still give (and received) presents happily.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

nice decor...

Anonymous said...

Well, from the look of your profile, you really do fit the bill of "gangster."